Where the Funds Go
100% of all funds raised at Memory Ball are donated to the Alzheimer Society of Toronto. With help from sponsors, volunteers, family and friends, our cumulative donation greatly impacts the Society’s ability to:
- Provide free counseling, education and information for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, and their families.
- Expand the free lending library which provides the public access to dementia-related books, journals, videos, and audio files – many of which are available in 90 languages
- Provide specialized dementia care training and professional development for Personal Support Workers (PSWs) and other
- Fufill the dream that no one in Toronto will ever feel alone when
- Fund research to both the cause and a cure for Alzheimer’s disease
- Improve the quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
Each year, donations to the Alzheimer Society of Toronto are allocated to three primary business segments: programming, fundraising and administration. In Fiscal 2012, 67% of all spending was on programs, 28% on fundraising, and 5% on administration.
For more information regarding fund allocation, please contact
Nicole Laframboise at firstname.lastname@example.org